Volunteer together! Recruit your family, friends, or co-workers
Almost every assignment can accommodate a group of volunteers. Whether you are part of a community group, corporation or an area organization, we’d love to have your support during Ride Weekend. Your group may choose to adopt a specific area such as a rest stop, or we can arrange to have your group work together in various locations throughout campus.
How can you get your group signed up? Follow these easy steps:
- Select a volunteer leader for your group. This person will be an important liaison with The Ride team to help organize and recruit participants.
- Contact The Ride office to arrange for a Volunteer Coordinator to make a presentation to your group. This will help recruit and encourage participants!
- Determine how many members of your group are available and interested in participating during Ride Weekend.
- Work with the Volunteer Coordinator to determine placement of your group volunteers.
- Help your group volunteers complete all required registration information.
- Rally and encourage your group volunteers leading up to Ride Weekend!