The 2019 Ride For Roswell is almost here! If you’re part of a team, there’s a lot happening during Ride Weekend exclusively for you – here’s everything you need to know.
Check Your Email
As Ride Weekend quickly approaches, you will be receiving the official Team Captain Newsletter on a weekly basis. This will provide you with all last-minute details that you should be aware of, which you are encouraged to forward to your team members.
Experience the Celebration of Hope
The Friday night Celebration of Hope is a great chance to spend time with your team members and celebrate your accomplishments before you’re all out riding the routes on June 22. It is also your chance to:
- Welcome the arrival of the Extra Mile Club Peloton and Roswell Park department, patient and survivor procession.
- Experience a special tribute to all those we ride for.
- Check in and pick up your packet.
- Set up your team tent and more.
Participate in the Team Contests
We have a Team Tent Decorating Contest and a Team T-shirt Contest! Get crafty with your team and decorate your tent to be automatically entered into the contest. To participate in the Best Team T-shirt Contest, create a shirt that everyone can wear on Ride Day. Simply drop off an extra shirt at the Info & Team Services Tent between 8 – 10:30 a.m. on Ride Day to be entered.
If your team has rented a tent or reserved space to bring your own, a map, parking pass and all details will be arriving to you in the mail. *NOTE: Reservations were due on June 1. Space are now full.*
- If you’re bringing your own tent, it must be set-up on Friday, June 21 from 1:30 – 6 p.m. or Saturday, June 22 from 5 – 9 a.m. Rented team tents can also be accessed during these times. Volunteers will be available to assist you with transporting your items to your tent location.
NEW LOCATION for Official Team Photos
A photographer will be present near the main stage in Expo Village on Ride Day to take official team photos. Pick a time that you and your team members can all meet at and capture the moment!
For team-related questions, please contact Allison Polakiewicz, Senior Team Fundraising Specialist, via email or by calling 716-845-8846. You may also call 716-843-7433 (716-THE-RIDE) and a Ride team member will be happy to assist you!
For complete Ride Weekend details, including schedules, packet pickup information, parking, campus maps and so on, visit this page of our website.