Did you know The Ride For Roswell’s local bike shop partners provide free bike inspections and discounts to our riders? Did you also know that on Ride Day, many of them are on site for last-minute tune-ups and merchandise? Several offer bike rentals! Our bike shops also provide mobile repair units on The Ride. Pretty amazing, right?!
Click on any of the bike shops listed below to view their hours and locations, and learn about their products and services. Tell them you are a Ride For Roswell participant and ask if they offer any discounts.
- Rick’s Cycle Shop – Allen St. in Buffalo
- Campus Wheelworks – Elmwood Ave. in Buffalo
- Northstar Bikes – Eggert Rd. in Amherst
- Bert’s Bikes & Fitness – Henrietta, Williamsville, Orchard Park and Tonawanda
- Handlebars Cycle Company – Englewood Ave. in Buffalo
- Tom’s Pro Bike – Lancaster and East Amherst
- Dick’s Bicycle Shop – Niagara St. in Tonawanda
- Beeton’s Cyclery – Niagara Falls, NY
- Inception Cyclery – Thorold, Ontario