Celebration of Hope
June 23 @ 4:00 am - 9:30 pm
Kick off Ride Weekend at the University at Buffalo North Campus by honoring the survivors, patients, doctors and researchers on the front lines of the fight against cancer. This inspirational rally celebrates the collective spirit of Roswell Park and all of the heroes fighting for a cure.
The event will take place in Celebration Village, right on the Ride Day start & finish lines. Here are just a few of the great things to look forward to:
- The Roswell Park department procession, featuring patients, survivors,
doctors, researchers and more
- The arrival of the Extra Mile Club Peloton
- The chance to experience and learn more about the cutting-edge research taking place at Roswell Park, thanks to your donations
- Family-friendly activities and entertainment
- Dinner will provided, free of charge, for Peloton riders and Extra Mile Club members. Riders, virtual riders, patients and survivors and all other guests may purchase a meal for $8. Your meal will include an entree, two sides and a soft drink or water
There are also plenty of practical reasons to take part in the Celebration of Hope! You’ll be able to check in and pick up your rider packet, drop off supplies, set up your team tent and have your team photo taken.
What: Celebration of Hope
Where: UB North Campus, Celebration Village (near the Ride Day Start & Finish Lines)
When: Friday, June 23
The event is free and open to everyone! Invite your family, friends, teammates and donors.