2019 Celebration of Hope
June 22 @ 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Kick off Ride Weekend at UB’s North Campus by honoring the survivors, patients, doctors and researchers on the front lines of the fight against cancer. This inspirational rally celebrates the collective spirit of Roswell Park and all of the heroes fighting for a cure.
Here are just a few of the great things we have planned for the event:
- The Roswell Park department procession, featuring patients, survivors, doctors and researchers
- The arrival of the Extra Mile Club Peloton
- A tribute to all those for whom we ride in honor and in memory
- The ceremonial lighting of The Ride For Roswell Torch
- The chance to learn more about the cutting-edge research going on at Roswell Park, thanks to the generous support of The Ride Community
- Family-friendly activities and entertainment
- Food, drinks and a beer & wine garden are available for purchase
This event is free and open to the public. Learn more here.