About The Ride For Roswell
Sponsor The Ride
The Ride For Roswell relies on our corporate partners to provide sponsorship, underwriting, and in-kind donations. Each sponsorship level has a complete package of benefits ranging from marketing exposure to sampling and product display.
When you support The Ride For Roswell, you are partnering with Western New York’s largest single-day fundraising event. More than 10,000 individuals participated in 2015, and funds raised by The Ride ($4.6 million in 2015) benefit the more than 31,000 cancer patients that Roswell Park Cancer Institute treats each year.
How can my company become a sponsor?
Please contact Bridget Burns, Ride Fundraising Manager at 716-THE-RIDE (843-7433) or by e-mailing Bridget.Burns@roswellpark.org.
Is it possible to contribute goods, services, or time as opposed to financial sponsorship?
Yes! You can do that in any of the following ways:
- Create a team: Join co-workers, business friends, family members, and clients to ride and fundraise together as a corporate team. The Ride is a perfect way to encourage wellness and community service at work. Ways you can support your corporate team include:
- Pledge your employees registration fees
- Donate to your employee riders
- Promote The Ride in your employee paychecks
- Promote in your common areas – Cafeteria, Kitchen, Lobby etc.
- Volunteer as a group: The Ride has more than 2,000 volunteer opportunities, a number of which can be done as a group. Encourage non-riding co-workers to help at the event as a volunteer. This will help create a sense of unity and a chance for all employees to participate.
- Donate goods or services: There are many opportunities to donate goods and services, from refrigerator trucks to a suite at a Buffalo Bills game to be used for a prize. (Your organization can be recognized as an in-kind sponsor based upon level of expense-reducing contribution.)
- Underwriting: Another way to help keep Ride expenses low is by underwriting some of the costs associated with The Ride. There are many items and services that are purchased to make a fantastic event. Your company can purchase a specific item to help cut expenses. (Your organization can be recognized as an in-kind sponsor based upon level of expense reducing contribution.)
- Matching Gifts: An easy way for riders to double their donations is through Matching Gifts. Please contact us if you would like your company to be added to the Matching Gift list.
Contact The Ride for more information on how your company can get involved.