SATURDAY, JUNE 27
RIDING TOGETHER TO END CANCER!
The Ride for Roswell is one of the nation’s largest cycling events – a life-changing experience for riders, volunteers and cancer patients who benefit from the funds raised. It’s a charity bike ride that brings people together to celebrate survivors, pay tribute to those we’ve lost and share in the passion that connects us all: finding a cure for cancer.
2020 TOTAL RAISED TO DATE
- 2,137 Riders
TOP 10 TEAMS
- West Herr $77,968.00
- Team Linde $27,655.00
- Kids Just Want To Have Fun! $17,491.00
- Ingram Micro Charity Cycling $14,140.00
- Team SBU #CarneyStrong $12,550.00
- Rupp Baase Pfalzgraf Cunningham $10,920.00
- Pathology and Lab Med-The Donor Center 2020 $7,626.50
- Carol & Mike's Cruisers $6,700.00
- TEAM LUKE $6,427.00
- Racin' for Rick $6,355.00
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!
The purpose, the passion and the commitment to end cancer once and for all fuels the Ride for Roswell.
Together, we can make a difference!
Interested in being a sponsor?