SATURDAY, JUNE 27
RIDING TOGETHER TO END CANCER!
The Ride for Roswell is one of the nation’s largest cycling events – a life-changing experience for riders, volunteers and cancer patients who benefit from the funds raised. It’s a charity bike ride that brings people together to celebrate survivors, pay tribute to those we’ve lost and share in the passion that connects us all: finding a cure for cancer.
2020 TOTAL RAISED TO DATE
- 1,506 Riders
TOP 10 TEAMS
- West Herr $70,431.00
- Kids Just Want To Have Fun! $12,081.00
- Ingram Micro Charity Cycling $11,195.00
- Rupp Baase Pfalzgraf Cunningham $6,489.00
- Pathology and Lab Med-The Donor Center 2020 $6,244.50
- Carol & Mike's Cruisers $5,900.00
- Team Salvadore Pedal Power! $5,830.00
- Team SBU #CarneyStrong $5,260.00
- Ronnie's Riders $3,902.24
- Hildy's Heroes $3,542.00
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!
The purpose, the passion and the commitment to end cancer once and for all fuels the Ride for Roswell.
Together, we can make a difference!
Interested in being a sponsor?