August 1 - 21
cancer doesn't stop
It doesn’t stay quarantined. It doesn’t physically distance.
So we will continue to ride to end cancer — no matter what.
This year, the Ride will have to be a little different. But that doesn’t mean it can’t be amazing! Register to participate in our new Summer of the Ride and help us make a difference in the lives of cancer patients. We’re working hard to offer traditional Ride Day experiences in a safe and secure way, including physically distant rides, fundraising challenges and more!
2020 TOTAL RAISED TO DATE
- 3,679 Riders
TOP 10 TEAMS
- West Herr $118,975.48
- Kids Just Want To Have Fun! $60,647.50
- Team M&T $51,803.74
- Team Linde $34,112.11
- Baillie Lumber $25,240.00
- Team SBU #CarneyStrong $23,254.00
- Tops Friendly Markets $23,096.00
- Rupp Baase Pfalzgraf Cunningham $20,425.00
- Claudette's Crusaders $18,615.00
- Ingram Micro Charity Cycling $17,762.00
TOP Roswell teams
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!
The purpose, the passion and the commitment to end cancer once and for all fuels the Ride for Roswell.
Together, we can make a difference!